- Yellow Pages Home >> Property Net
- Property Dealers in Pakistan
- Real Estate Companies in Pakistan
- Builders in Pakistan
- Developers in Pakistan
- Contractors in Pakistan
- Engineers/ Engineering Services
- Architects in Pakistan
- Town Planers in Pakistan
- Interior Decorators in Pakistan
- Important Information of CDA
- City Maps of Pakistan
- Satellite Views of Pakistan
- Cities/Urban Centers in Pakistan
- Sample Power of Attorney
- Sample Lease Agreement
- Sample Sale Agreement
- Property Buying Tips
- How to Avoid Real Estate Scams?
- What real estate decline?
- What the budget means for the Property Business?
- How to invest in a changing real estate market?
A Comprehensive guide for all property related services in Pakistan
Requirements for approval of building plans!
Application can be made on Form A1, A2 duly signed by allottee/attorney, approved Architect and structure engineer after validation from Architecture Directorate, CDA at Front Office, One Window Operation, Block-III, CDA along with the following documents:
- Photo copy of form A1, A2 and 4 (four) copies of building plans.
- Estate Management forwarding letter indicating receipt of appropriate
- Scrutiny Fee @ Rs.1/- per Sft for residential minimum Rs. 500/- ,
- Institutional Buildings, Agro Farming, Industrial Buildings etc. minimum Rs. 2000/- and Rs.2/- per Sqft for Commercial, Administrative Buildings, Public Offices and Foreign Missions subject to minimum of Rs. 3000/-
- Copy of N.I.Card of Allottee or Transferee or Attorney as the case may be.
- Copy of Allotment letter or Transfer Letter.
- Copy of Possession Certificate.
- Copy of sub-division of plot, if applicable.
- Copy of acceptance of Attorney, if applicable.
For further information, contact:
CDA would welcome suggestions and comments for improvement of Islamabad.
Executive Block-V, Khayaban-e-Suharwardy G-7/4,
Junction Line : 9208301-4 & 9203049-51
Fax No : 9207075 & 9219413.
Telex No: 54039 PK
Public Relations Directorate:
Executive Block-V, Khayaban-e-Suharwady G-7/4,
Telephone No : 9209989 Ext (250)
Executive Block-III, Khayaban-e-Suharwady, G-7/4, Islamabad.
Telephone No: 9208301-4 (279)
To undertake and Promote best practice standards & methodologies into a Realestate Marketing Services for locals & specially overseas Pakistanis.
The mission of CCOL Marketing to provide Realestate expertise for safe and sound realestate deals & investment.
Reach highly desirable audience through innovative advertising opportunities with a small size of advertising budgets. Step into e-marketing with the right partner today...Find more